17/11/2009

I got blogged

So yeah, its not quite as good as being discovered but I emailed Neal Levene, the author of Simple Complexity, an awesome infographics blog kind of like Information Aesthetics only more art/design oriented rather than straight data visualisation; in other words he covers things like literature and film-based infographics as well as those based on data to do with, for example, Barack Obama's foreign policies. In other words, its more my cup of tea (even though I don't generally drink tea) than Information Aesthetics is.

Anyway, I digressed so far just then I forgot where I was. So I emailed him one night regarding this post and told him about my work, this was at about 5.30am on Saturday I think, he got back to me on Monday saying my work would be posted on his blog today (Tuesday 17/11/09), so here it is! I'm quite excited.

Also I guess I should post the flickr'd jpegs of the posters from my uni projects here just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment